[USML Announce] Keith Law on Fantasy Baseball

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:23:00 EDT 2012

Sorry, Dennis.  Hosmer goes to the Red Hots in a deal that includes Dunn
(to replace Hosmer's power and keep JHW under cap), Aybar (non-asterisk
player who steals bases--a huge Berliner need) and one of several Red Hots'
quality starters.  JHW will happily move Machado to you once we pass the
date by which we're allowed to move minor leaguers.

In the meantime, you can entertain yourself by trying to pry Holland (Greg)
from Mark Blocker. Take two Zolofts and call us in the morning.

--Brad Lee Bad Finger