[USML Announce] Lonnie's Wood Not Swinging Just Yet

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:11:14 EDT 2012

So if one of your players is named starter its good for the Rips and bad for the team with the competing player and now if one of your players isn't good enough to make the starting lineup of a crappy team, it's good news for  the Rips and bad news for the team with the better player.

Sounds to me like you would be well suited by a change to another segment of the transportation industry -used car salesman!

Sent from my iPhone