[USML Announce] Rosters

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 07:49:44 EDT 2012

Mark/others:

  Some decisions to make here, some of which I thought we made and others we
had not.

1.  Japan games:  We currently have the Japan games as counting toward the
standings; I have assumed that is there preference of all owners.

2.  FAAB:  I think we had tentatively decided that this weekend (April 1)
would be the initial FAAB bidding.   Brad had sent out an email suggesting
April 8, out of concern that 25-mans might not be set, but no one responded.
Please chime in.

3.  Rosters:  We have the rosters complete, but I anticipate that the first
real roster moves will be this weekend.  This means that the stats for the
Japan games would be based on as-drafted rosters, but I could always
backdate any moves people wanted to/intended to make.  Again, please chime
in.