[USML Announce] Less is More...No?

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:30:16 EDT 2012

"Morneau went 3-for-4 with a home run in Wednesday's spring training win
over Philadelphia. He's hitting 8-for-17 with three home runs in his last
five spring games."
Winner:  Adams Family Values, who valued this bounceback nominee at a very
affordable $14.  While spring training numbers are not normally cause for
excitment, they certainly bode well for the recovering Twinkie as an
indicator that he is ready to shake the concussion concerns and put
together a strong season.

Losers:  All who miss out on the opportunity to acquire the Twins slugger
from me this season.  Moral of the story:  don't be a loser; send offers my
way when you are ready to compete for a title and need the extra cheap
bat.....

Then again, at $14 I may need to hang on to him.....

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013