[USML Announce] Berliners Getz More Bad News

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue May 22 21:47:48 EDT 2012

Another player traded to me by Brad Lee that bites the dust.  Rest
assured it's all part of the evil genius's grand plan.  But look a
little closer Mr. Jansen.  The Berliners roster was built to deal with
contingencies such as this.  Mr. Getz will be replaced and the
Berliners will be fielding a full offensive squad come Sunday.  No
middle infielders needed.  And that light hitting third baseman from
Boston - he hit a home run tonight in his first game back.  Check the
standings oh ye bearer of doom.

But the Berliners are prepared to put this nonsense to rest and lock
down the Damon.  To all of you who have some interest in building up
your teams for next year, you know where to find me.  First one in line
gets the best stuff.

That is all.