[USML Announce] Searching For Gems in Berliners' Rockpile of a Roster

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:59:07 EDT 2012

Sir Jeffrey:
   Nice peacock strut.
   For those owners who are short on the time it will take them to identify
the "best stuff" on your team to acquire via a lop-sided dump deal, I have
assembled the info for them:
     Eric Hosmer: .177 BA in 158 AB; heading to minors
     Austin Jackson: Up to 29 Ks as regresses to old ways, DL-bound, may
never be SB threat again
      Ivan Nova: 5.69 ERA/1.65 WHIP
      Matt Moore: stats too terrifying to post; brutal tour through
baseball's toughest division reminds us he's no Dylan Bundy
       Grant Balfour: "future closer," blah blah blah

If anyone has questions or requires additional information, please feel
free to email me.
--Brother Brad