[USML Announce] Trade?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu May 31 08:20:55 EDT 2012

Greetings;
     It's that time!  Now that June 1 is upon us it's time to deal.  And no, despite the ridiculous number
of H.D. injuries, I'm not dumping.  Though I've already traded Dylan Bundy, I've got some more studs-
in-training available in addition to a good number of active bargains.  Shoot, it's all I can do to stay
above the $200 floor.  Needs?  I thought it would be the other way around, but I needs some hitting!
Thanks in advance for your participation everyone,
  Rick