[USML Announce] Big Ball of Clay

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Fri Sep 14 08:06:10 EDT 2012

I'm the most negative fan there is but I'm not even getting too down after this one just like Packers fans (ha- that's still funny to write) shouldn't be so down from the 49ers game or high from this one.

Too early for any championships to be won and while the Bears looked like garbage, there's no reason to think either of these teams cannot be right there in the playoffs.

DS

Doug Shabelman, President
Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing, Inc.
(847)866-9400 (office)
(773)269-9732 (mobile)