[USML Announce] Big Ball of Clay

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:12:12 EDT 2012

My sentiments exactly.  I can tell you after last year that going 15-1 or
16-0 in the regular season means nothing.  It only matters how you are
playing in December/January.  Sept-Nov. is just for racking up wins,
however you can get them.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com