[USML Announce] Commentary

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:15:06 EDT 2012

Very well said.  Really hard to sympathize with these guys.....

"Currently, the NFL pays the NFLRA about $18 million, doled out among some
212 union referees, for an average salary of $150,000.

The NFL agreed two weeks ago to bump that up $1 million, increasing yearly
pay to around $190,000 by 2016."

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013