[USML Announce] Commentary

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:42:48 EDT 2012

Agree with Mark.  Should refs and players then be expected to reduce their
pay in periods of economic downturn?  If they are entitled to share
proportionally in the NFLs success, the same should be said for losses
right? I don't think they should because the owners bear all the risk of
owning/managing the business. (Obviously this is a non-issue though given
the success of the NFL.)