[USML Announce] Commentary

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:45:37 EDT 2012

Jeff, please. Your 4th paragraph, second line. It is "its" players, not
"it's" players. I don't know how many times I have scolded you about this,
and poor grammar undermines your well-stated points. I too have no quarrel
with any employee (represented or otherwise) ever asking for more money
from his or employer. Parties can say yes, no, negotiate, arbitrate, reach
an impasse and go from there. I suggest Messrs. Block and Adams get ahold
of *Harlan County, USA *to see what working men and women have fought for
ever since this fine country was founded: the right to earn a fair wage in
a safe working environment. From coalminers to cabbies to NFL refs to the
paralegals in your office, the struggle continues to this day. *
*