[USML Announce] Ain't No Use In Brian

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:23:21 EDT 2013

Mark, I'd love to talk to you, but it appears that all you want to discuss
is how my team can dump its talent to you. That is not a discussion I am
prepared to embrace at this time. Now that the Prince has warmed up and
Jayson Nix is about to claim the NY SS gig, it's a matter of when, not if,
the Rips storm the ramparts. Enjoy you brief moment on the shining hill.
It's over.