[USML Announce] Roster Retention Hot Lists: Free Agent Departures Fry Calamari

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:16:57 EST 2013

Brad,

I think all your perceived "stars" on your own roster have blinded you as to the potential of my roster. Some players attributed by you to be free agents are not and you missed some legit keeper possibilities. But I nonetheless welcome your delusions for their entertainment value if not their analytical merit.

Bring it on!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone