[USML Announce] Rips Have Most #1 Prospects EVER

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:54:41 EST 2013

John F:  I thoroughly enjoyed the Packer game Saturday night.  My son and I
both agreed that if we could just get by the Vikings, all of the teams
after that seem much less scary.  I think we should just play that same
defense against San Francisco, and treat Gore like Adrian Peterson.
 Saturday night will be a fun game.  The dream scenario, of course, is a
re-match with the Seahawks at Lambeau, and we win on a controversial Hail
Mary...not that that would ever happen....

  Happy New Year.  it certainly started out right.

  -- Mark B.