[USML Announce] Rips Have Most #1 Prospects EVER

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 21:27:08 EST 2013

What's scary about a team quarterbacked by Joe Webb?  Seriously, is it really an accomplishment to stop a running back when there is absolutely no alternative to handing off the ball to him?

Minnesota isn't a very good football team.  And the fact is that just a week ago, they were good enough to beat the Packers.  If Ponder could have played this weekend, they very well may have won again.

San Francisco is a much better team.  Still not a great team, but Colin Kaepernick is at least a moderate offensive threat.  If the Packers focus on doing nothing other than stopping Gore, they will lose.  Why, you say?  Because notwithstanding a fair amount of talent, the Packers D hasn't yet learned that there's no "I" in team.  Guys like Fabio are way too interested in padding their personal stats and their ability to up their advertising opportunities through stupid post sack dances.  They give up lots of yardage and lots of points to merely decent teams.  Maybe Rodgers is good enough to overcome the anchor of his defensive teammates, but I'll bet not.  Wonder if the long-haired wonder will cry when that happens.  Can't wait to see that.

That is all....for now.