[USML Announce] Baseball Fantasy Mags: I Buy Them, So You Don't Have To

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:20:45 EST 2013

Andy, the fact that you do not recall the name of the magazine that has
featured Mr. Winick's contributions for the last few years shines a light
on the periodical's misfortunes. Alas, it will not be published this year.
I understand, however, that the March issue of *Vanity Fair *will contain a
fantasy baseball supplement as an adjunct piece to its cover story
on Jeffrey, entitled "The Winick Dynasty-Room For Redemption?"

I did have an opportunity to scout *Sporting News Fantasy Source Baseball*.
It's $7.99 and worth every penny. Not only do we get concise
position analyses and player bios, we also get projected team lineups. It's
an enjoyable read. Jansen Score: A.  A SOLID BUY.