[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax: First Deal Of 2013--IanIsBelievin'

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:44:16 EST 2013

No. He is a low-level Chicago rapper who garners publicity by getting
arrested for sporting a handgun in videos and showing up with his posse
(which now includes Mark Blocker, it appears) at north shore realtors
telling them he wants to buy a big house. I expect we'll meet him at
Blocker's next pool party.