[USML Announce] Theo Epstein's Eye for Talent

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:19:11 EDT 2013

I've been critical of Theo Epstein in the past.  But clearly I was
wrong.  It seems Theo has the same sharp eye for talent that I do --
plucking K-9 stalwarts Jake Arietta and Pedro Strop away from the
hapless Orioles.  Surely, fellow Cubs fans, the World Series is now in
reach.

That is all.

-Andy

PS:  Speaking of the O's, a dinger for Brian Roberts in his first game
back!  Brad Lee ... how am I going to pare down a roster next year with
so many damn keepers??