[USML Announce] Brad Lee: Man of Bliss and Peace No More?

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 20:33:46 EDT 2013

Brad Lee, Brad Lee, Brad Lee.  Such vitriol.  And from a man who recently connected with his inner bliss in Maui.

Unlike you, I am at peace.  My trade for ARod was balanced - both in asterisks and in Biogenisis investigations.  (I dealt Nelson Cruz).  And my squad has so many keepers, that losing ARod next year is barely a blip on the screen.  Like Theo, I am acquiring in bulk.

As for hosting at The Cell, recall I have done that before (on Tim Hudson's tickets no less!). For the next event, let's wait until Gausman starts there as part of his 2014 Cy Young tour.  I know that watching your Pale Hose get beat will be hard.  But at least you can enjoy Dayan Viciedo's strikeouts, knowing that you managed to saddle some poor fool in this league with his long-term contract.

For now, please return to your cardboard box and chill.  You'll feel better in the morning.

Peace,

-Andy

Sent from my iPad