[USML Announce] Brad Lee: Man of Bliss and Peace No More?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:38:28 EDT 2013

This matter before the USML Court of Fairness, Justice, Bliss and Equity,
due notice given and the Court having considered the arguments of
Petitioner Klein Nine;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
  Petitioner Klein Nine's Motion to Deflect is DENIED. The USML is directed
to submit a bill of costs within 5 days.

The Honorable Judge Brad L. Jansen, Presiding