[USML Announce] Friday Lunch - Miller's Pub

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:24:47 EDT 2013

For Friday, how about anyone available gathering at 1:15 at Miller's Pub?
 From earlier emails, it looks like Brad, Mark K., Dennis, and Rick are
free.  Hopefully, my son Tim will be joining us ... he's coming in on a bus
from Indy that's supposed to arrive at Union Station around 12:15.  The
ostensible reason for the trip is to see my family on Friday night.  But
he's far more excited about the possibility of meeting the fabled "Mr.
Jansen" in person!