[USML Announce] USML Draft 2013

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 18:39:32 EST 2013

I think the safest approach would be to just bid $1 more than Brad Lee until you run out of money.  I'd tell you to do the same with Mark K., but this is the year that we're all going to conspire to stick Mr. K with numerous players that he really doesn't want but thinks he's safe to bid up.  Email to follow.