[USML Announce] Well, Where Are They?

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Fri Mar 8 12:00:43 EST 2013

Your deadline passed last night at 5 p.m.  We'll be using the roster kindly submitted on your behalf by Dennis.  Consider yourself fortunate.

For everyone else, including the two Marks, who will, despite Mark B's protestations to the contrary, be the last ones to disclose, the deadline is 5:00 p.m. tomorrow.

Anyone who hasn't submitted their roster by that time will either have an empty roster or a roster hand selected by yours truly.

That is all.

Jeff