[USML Announce] Bud Norris -- A Winick Pan

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun Mar 10 15:47:46 EDT 2013

So while I've been twisting in the wind trying to make up my mind about Bud
Norris and whether Jeff was trying to fake me out I decided to take a look
at the Fantasy Sports Guide.  It turns out that Bud is a Winick pan.

Says Jeff:

"The potential of 200 strike outs is supposed to justify swallowing his
high ERA.  But while he keeps delivering the high ERA, he has yet to
deliver the strike outs.  Pass."

Well, that's good enough for me.  I'm not going to think about dear old Bud
prior to the rotation draft.

Hey Jeff, have you ever rostered a Winick pan in the USML (presumably
because the price was low enough or perhaps out of sad necessity)?