[USML Announce] What The .......?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:14:48 EDT 2013

Brother Jeffrey:

     I trust that quote highlighted below will appear in next year's
publication, assuming there is one. I must say that the issue does not meet
the standards set by the Sporting News and Rotoworld publications. It's a
tick better than the Baseball America publication (a bitter disappointment
given the publisher's pedigree), primarily because your visage has been
expunged.

--Back to the conclave,
    Brother Brad Lee