[USML Announce] Brats, We Have A Problem

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:58:35 EDT 2013

If the numbers of Astros players on an active roster correlates to a team's
fortunes, the Brats indeed may have a difficult time defending their Damon.
Their CI is anchored by Dominguez and Wallace and their closer is Veras.
Not good. Not good at all.

Rips have two, Altuve and JD Martinez, the latter of whom should be
replaced by Aaron Hicks in good time, so that's not too bad, I hope.

Winick's picktoclick Hoosier Daddies have just one, Justin Maxwell, he of
the .220 career BA, with an even worse Fernando Martinez waiting in the
weeds. That does not bode well.

MRH, the preordained champs, have zero, as do the Berliners. So maybe
Berliners do have a shot....