[USML Announce] Erratum

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Tue Mar 26 15:02:52 EDT 2013

I don't have a strong opinion on this one, but I do have experience dealing with the issue in other leagues.  Based on that experience, I would be in favor of the following rules:  Players are allowed to stay on active rosters even if they've become NL players, but once a player has become an NL player, he is no longer eligible to be activated.  So, the answer to your question is that once reserved, the team would not be able to reactivate him later.  And if a player is traded to the NL, you should not be allowed to activate him.  But any other player can be activated and kept on the active roster.

Jeff