[USML Announce] Erratum

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 22:12:28 EDT 2013

I'm the real strict constructionist here. What's not clear about "at any time and for any reason"?

You challenged me on the exact same provision during the Mike and Brad Reign of Terror.  (I think it was the year you aced me out for the title by one stinkin' hit or walk in the WHIP column.)  You came up with some poetic crap about me playing with empty slots on my roster being contrary to the spirit of the rules, and then I noticed that you were playing with NL or DL players (can't recall which) on yours.  Your were wrong then, and you're wrong now.  As long as we have a constitution, I will reserve or activate any player on my roster "at any time and for any reason."  (Cue patriotic music over video of the USML flag and exploding fireworks.)

Yours in the true spirit of liberty,

Mark (Scalia) Kerber