[USML Announce] Paul Hornung

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun May 19 10:33:02 EDT 2013

Jeff,

Keep your focus on the trial in Florida and then on these outrageous claims
from Packer nation.  After that I'd recommend that you focus on NBA
playoffs, NHL playoffs, the French Open, Wimbledon, the US Open, perhaps
all the great auto racing that abounds in the summer.  Spend lots of
quality time with your family.  Hey, are you keeping up with your training?
 Being on the road must be tough.  You've worked far too hard and achieved
so much to let a long trial get in the way of your conditioning.  Perhaps
you need to plan a long family vacation to a far away location where
internet access is spotty.  If you have all that under control then I'd
like to know if you are involved enough in your synagogue?  So many things
to focus on.  Let me do what I can to help you keep a proper focus and
balance in your life.  I know I am.  Family, work, Blackhawks, Indy 500,
playing tennis, watching tennis, dealing with unfounded smirks from my
trainer or the perfectly reasonable smirks from the guy who is repairing my
car ("how did you do that") -- what else might I possibly think about?  Not
coming up with anything.

-- Rich