[USML Announce] The Race

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:02:43 EDT 2013

Far from excited. Rips have no upside, MRH have significant upside and
plenty of time to regain first. So I shall go back down to the tunnel and
into the clubhouse and draft my concession speech. I keep checking Amazon
for a Nick Franklin action figure to award myself for second place but alas
none on MacFarlane's release list.