[USML Announce] The Race

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Sep 18 13:05:11 EDT 2013

No upside?  Batting average?  Wins?

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:03 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] The Race

Far from excited. Rips have no upside, MRH have significant upside and
plenty of time to regain first. So I shall go back down to the tunnel
and into the clubhouse and draft my concession speech. I keep checking
Amazon for a Nick Franklin action figure to award myself for second
place but alas none on MacFarlane's release list.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Blocker, Mark B. <mblocker at sidley.com>