[USML Announce] FW: Bears Finally Win a Championship

KERBER, MARK A (Legal) mk6925 at att.com
Thu Jul 2 10:51:29 EDT 2015

Something circulating at my office, which I thought you all might enjoy.

Mark A. Kerber
General Attorney--AT&T Services, Inc.
225 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL  60606
312-727-7140 (Office)
312-576-2849 (iPhone)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.