[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:38:19 EDT 2015

No one said anything good about Osuna when I promoted him on the list.
Remember that boys and girls. The K9 are always offering generous deals. :)

Berliners will run away with it this year unless Trout and a bunch of other
guys get hurt.  But I'm willing to gut my roster for the chance to finish
ahead of Blocker ...

-Andy