[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Fri Jul 3 15:29:42 EDT 2015

That last message was meant for Kerbs alone.  Oops.  But as long as it’s now been sent to league, I should explain.

I recognize that Andy needed to fill some holes in his outfield, so he didn’t really have a choice, but this was an excellent trade for the Nukes.

This year is lining up to the best race in as long as I can recall.  Gammons, Klein, Blocker and Winick pushing hard and the Brats are right there if they decide to go for it.  Outstanding!!

BTW – I had lunch with Brad and shared Mark’s song with him.  His only comment was that he was shocked that Mark chose Rent as his inspiration.  He had always assumed that Lion King was Mark’s favorite show.

Jeff