[USML Announce] A Question For the League Historians

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Fri Apr 1 19:38:07 EDT 2016

As I've gone about redeploying the usml.net web site I've had the
unmitigated joy of perusing the league lore preserved on the current site.

Here's a question for you.

When did people stop referencing the Blocker Franchise as the Four Leaf
Clovers?

(Oh, and please take a look at the test site, http://test.usml.net and give
me some feedback.  Our current site has our Constitution as the landing
page.  I've replaced that with a portal to the OnRoto site.  The idea is
that the new site can become your one stop shop for league matters.)