[USML Announce] A Question For the League Historians

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 20:03:51 EDT 2016

I think it's pretty darn cool, actually.  Thanks, Rich.  I believe the Four Leaf Clovers era must have ended before I joined the league.
Mark K
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Richard Robbins via announce <announce at usml.net> Date: 04/01/2016  6:38 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] A Question For the League Historians
As I've gone about redeploying the usml.net web site I've had the unmitigated joy of perusing the league lore preserved on the current site.
Here's a question for you.
When did people stop referencing the Blocker Franchise as the Four Leaf Clovers?
(Oh, and please take a look at the test site, http://test.usml.net and give me some feedback.  Our current site has our Constitution as the landing page.  I've replaced that with a portal to the OnRoto site.  The idea is that the new site can become your one stop shop for league matters.)