[USML Announce] A Question For the League Historians

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:21:13 EDT 2016

This looks great.  Thanks, Rich. The reference to Pippin (RIP) and the
absence of Brad (MIA) means that we probably need some projections.
Semi-relatedly, the K9 could use some starting pitchers, and is open to any
and all offers!

-Andy

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Mark Blocker via announce <announce at usml.net