[USML Announce] Chag Sameach -- And The/Our King of One Liners

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sat Apr 23 10:08:22 EDT 2016

Chag Sameach to the USML members of the tribe, no, not that tribe, the
other one.

As part of my USML web/mailing list update project I managed to get the
archives of this mailing list (which go back only to November 2003) into a
single, searchable file.  Perusing that list has been one helluva trip down
memory lane.  I'm using that collection to back fill the new usml.net site.

Along the way I've been reminded of many things, including how often our
own King of One Liners delivers the goods.  Thank you Mark Kerber.

I just assumed he'd be on this list.  But he's not.

http://listverse.com/2012/09/09/top-10-one-liner-comedians/