[USML Announce] Pardon The Barrage . . .

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Mon Apr 25 11:52:20 EDT 2016

As I backfill the usml.net website with selections from the announce
mailing list I am entering the identity of the original author any given
thread.  So, each of you is actually already in the new web site as a
contributor.  For those discussions where there were comments that I wanted
to preserve I believe the system is then sending you (as the original
author) an email pointing to that comment.

I didn't realize this would happen.

If you are getting these messages and are annoyed about it, please let me
know and I will see how to change what's going on.

Once I've finished the back fill exercise I want to consider how we might
use the system to supplement or replace the announce list.  I could migrate
the whole thing to a somewhat traditional web based forum style.  That
would be pretty easy.  If we do that then you will control the content
going forward and we'll have a more useable archive.

Anyways, if you need me to change what's been going on, let me know.