[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 23:23:27 EDT 2016

League:

  Rosters are now posted on the website.  Please email me any corrections
that you identify.  I will address those during the week.

  There are six player from the rotation draft that are not in the database
currently, so I will have to request they be added.  They are:

1.  Jamai "Don't Call Me Jamani" Jones - OF (LAA)
2.  Marlon Byrd - OF (FA)
3.  Corey Ray - OF (college - Louisville)
4.  Nick Senzel - 2B (college -U. Tennessee)
5.  Boog Powell - OF (Seattle)
6.  Matt Chapman - 3B (Oakland).

  Good seeing everyone today.  Another great draft.