[USML Announce] Nottingham

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 09:37:06 EDT 2016

Thanks!   I noticed that.
Mark

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at sidley.com> Date: 03/14/2016  8:16 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Nottingham

By the way, I entered this as well.

MARK B. BLOCKER

Partner

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP