[USML Announce] Oops

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Wed Mar 30 09:22:08 EDT 2016

Perhaps we flip that around Andy, as I will be 54 when next year's opening
day rolls around.

Actually, I'm still partial to the Red-Hots.

By the way, as many of you may recall, the original name of the Red-Hots
was Joseph's Mighty Red-Hots -- named for my older son (and the first child
born into the USML).

I dropped the Joseph part off the name when my second son, Michael, was
born.

Not that I want to make any of you feel any older than you already feel,
but Joseph will be getting married on May 29.

Time flies.

(Andy -- we need to schedule that call . . .)