[USML Announce] Oops

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 10:05:49 EDT 2016

Young punk!

Mark K

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Robbins via announce <announce at usml.net>
To: Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com>
Cc: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Wed, Mar 30, 2016 8:22 am
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Oops

Perhaps we flip that around Andy, as I will be 54 when next year's opening day rolls around.

Actually, I'm still partial to the Red-Hots.

By the way, as many of you may recall, the original name of the Red-Hots was Joseph's Mighty Red-Hots -- named for my older son (and the first child born into the USML).

I dropped the Joseph part off the name when my second son, Michael, was born.

Not that I want to make any of you feel any older than you already feel, but Joseph will be getting married on May 29.

Time flies.

(Andy -- we need to schedule that call . . .)