[USML Announce] Of Trades & Tribulations

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:37:18 EDT 2017

Maybe Mark K. was right - the guys I sent to Winick *are* magical.  Despite
hitting a combined .220 with a grand total of zero HR and zero steals for
the Berliners, Carlos Gomez and Evan Longoria somehow have shaved the
Nukes' lead to less than two points.

As I scour the list of deals this year, I keep wondering who it was that
decided to give away Rafael Devers.  The way he's hitting for the Calamari,
it might finally make the league forget my decision to trade a $1 Jose
Bautista to Jim.

That is all.  Go Cubs!  Go Trubisky!