[USML Announce] What a Bunch of A-Holes

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 16:35:51 EDT 2017

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-packers-vets-stick-rookies-with-34k-dinner-bill-after-big-wine-scotch-order/

So the big-shot Packer veterans force the rookies to take them out to dinner.  Some highlights:

12 shots of Macallan 25 whisky at $215/shot - that's $2580 for a little less than a half bottle of scotch.
3 shots of Louis XIII for $305/shot.
7 bottles of Lafite Rothschild at $2700/each
4 bottles of Merus Cabernet at $1500/magnum
1 bottle of Harlan Cabernet at $1445

If I'm the owner of the restaurant I'm thrilled that these idiots showed up at my restaurant.  If I'm one of the rookies, I just might miss one of my next blocks.

No surprise though - being an a-hole is the Packer way.