[USML Announce] Klein Nine Retention Roster - Subject to Usual Caveats

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:45:36 EST 2018

Dear League,

I will be traveling next week, visiting my younger son, Jason, who is
spending a semester abroad in France (and the south of France at that!). So
... not sure how much time I'll be checking email or roto developments.

With that duly noted, here is my retention roster.  It comes with all of
the usual caveats and reserved rights to change anything and everything
before the March 10 deadline.

Looking forward to seeing everyone later this month, and can't believe this
is the league's 30th season!

-Andy

KLEIN NINE RETENTION ROSTER - 2018 EDITION

*Major Leaguers*
Trevor Bauer $2 (FA)
Danny Duffy $4 (FA)
James Paxton $5 (FA)