[USML Announce] Skippies

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:17:41 EST 2018

All,

It is with great remorse that I announce that I must withdraw from the
USML.  I started and stopped writing this email several times, because I
really did not want to take this decision lightly, but I have not been able
to devote the time and attention to my team and this league that I
think they deserve (and would likely have to miss this year's draft yet
again), so it only seems fair that I step away.  Perhaps in the next few
years as my work and personal life schedules ease up I can re-join, but for
now I must step away.

It has been an honor to be part of the league and I am truly thankful to
Rich for bringing me on back in 2012.  I will always be thankful for the
bonds formed with members of the league- I will never be thankful for the
8am draft start times on weekends while I was a 20-something law student.

I hope my body is at least cold before the vulturing of my roster begins.

If you ever find yourself in NYC and in need of someone to share an
over-priced beer with, you know how to reach me!

*Tips cap*,
Dennis (aka "Skippy")

--
Dennis F. Adams III