[USML Announce] Nicely Done, Kerber. Now Please Lift the Curse!

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:37:57 EDT 2018

Dear Mark K.,

Nicely done on Alex Cobb.  A win for the Nukes.

Now, with Cobb on you roster and the Damon safely in your office -- I hope
--, will you kindly lift your curse on the K9?  Bonafacio was bad, but at
least I could waive him. The news about Trumbo's extended injury stung.
Polanco's PED suspension was maddening.  (Why did the Twins play him all
spring when the team knew in February?!)  But Abreu's hamstring injury ...
jeez ... .

So ... I cry "Uncle."  Lift the curse, and at least let me compete for 9th
place this year!

Respectfully,

-Andy
 Owner of the already-decimated Klein Nine