[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Sat Sep 1 19:24:31 EDT 2018

Why worry about potential bidding on an overrated former All Star. The Berliners and the Calamari are more concerned about the here and now. Inspired by the naked attempt of our commissioner to grease the wheels to his own now increasingly unlikely victory they have agreed to the following mutually beneficial transaction:

Berliners trade Craig Kimbrel and Lonnie Chisenhall for Chad Green and Colin McHugh.

That is all.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive